Here's how to reinstall it without completely reinstalling Windows 10. which is very powerful and removes all apps (except Windows store), including Provisioned ones) for ALL users, I still cannot get passed the Sysprep process of MDT. You can remove any desired bundled app in Windows 10 with the help of There are many built-in apps such as Photos, Music, OneNote, Xbox, People, Camera, etc which come preinstalled with Windows 10 and you can't uninstall them. Code. Debloat-Windows-10 - A collection of Scripts which disable / remove Windows 10 Features and Apps. 1703->1709 BSOD 0xc00000bb ... what content will help you deploy and run Windows 10 and Windows ... thread regarding Powershell cmds to remove the apps. Nice too see that Windows 10 can be fully managed this way. Then default apps will be removed when the user logons. Windows 10 1607: Keeping apps from coming back when deploying the feature update ... as you can modify the INSTALL.WIM file to remove the apps ... to remove the apps from the wim. There is a way to remove Windows 10 Applications directly from a captured wim file. There is a way to remove Windows 10 Applications directly from a captured wim file. ... when Windows 10 launched, it has been tested with the 1703 media ... or disable Windows features in your .wim. ... W4RH4WK / Debloat-Windows-10. As i mentioned previously this method would set defaults just fine, however PDF extensions would still fall back to Edge, to fix this you want to run the following set of commands. (Line 5 , 6 , 7). Deploying Windows 10 in an enterprise - how do I remove the pre-installed apps? Right-click the Start button. Click Windows PowerShell (Admin). SYSPRP Failed to remove apps for the current user: 0x80073cf2. All you need to do is download the script from Microsoft TechNet and run it. Or if Candy Crush Saga is pinned to start menu(usually it is) just right click and then click uninstall. Add this command to a step in your Windows 10 1703 Task Sequence in SCCM. If you for instance try to remove the Windows.ContactSupport app, you will be met by an error This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis. I remove all Windows 10 Built-iN Apps from the WIM except Calc, Sticky Notes, Paint, Camera, Sound Recorder and Photos. Then when I deploy the WIM either to upgrade from V1607 or to a VM for a re-capture scenario the Photos App will not work. All the rest of the Built-iN Apps work except Photos. To remove the app, You can just search for Candy Crush Saga (or just "ca" does the trick), right click on the app result and then click uninstall. Skip to content. Create a PowerShell script with all lines needed and put it in Group Policy. Click Windows PowerShell (Admin). I was having some issues with imaging on 1607, the way I found that worked was to copy the install.wim from the ISO, mount the wim as a folder on my computer and then use DISM to remove the packages. Removing Built-in apps from Windows 10 WIM-File with Powershell - Version 1.2 ... Windows 10 Pro 1703. Type Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage and hit Enter on your keyboard. There's a PowerShell script available too, which can remove default apps from the WIM image, instead of using it during a task sequence. I have managed to capture an earlier revision of my Gold Image but whatever I try now I get the same error. alternatively you can use the Windows Store or Powershell to remove the app. A couple of years ago, Ben Hunter posted a script on the Deployment Guys blog that showed how to remove the in-box modern apps from a Windows

2017 ATLRetro. All Rights Reserved. This blog is powered by Wordpress